Getinspired with our round up of our favorite 1st Birthday party ideas, which are modern, sophisticated and unique.
Leave us a comment & tell us which your favorites are!
- The simple but sophisticated bright pops of yellow & aqua amidst vintage browns
- Impactful & easy decorative accents with vintage map papers folded into airplanes, custom luggage tags and using vintage suitcases/globes as table centerpieces.
- TIP: We love the idea of upcycling an old travel globe with calligraphy! Paint on your kid’s name or a special quote & display this in his/her nursery as well!
- The earthy color palette of muted greens and browns with pops of coral and yellow.
- The darling watercolor backdrop of a safari animal parade really made this party exude vintage sophistication.
- TIP: Whip out your kids’ animal toys, spray paint them gold for an added glam touch!
I think it’s definitely a unique theme which hasn’t been done for a baby boy’s party before and it’s so sophisticated and yet minimalist as well.
- The bold hues of teal, ombre blues with gold accents, brought to life with beautiful watercolor painted paper décor on gold doillies (what a smart idea!).
- The intricate lace details on the elephant topper atop that charming cake. So simple, but such a chic finish!
- TIP: Pull off your own themed watercolor party by focusing on shades of one color mixed in with ivory & gold for a chic finish!
Which is why, this Cinderella theme by McKenzie Ashcroft of Farm Girl from Oklahoma, is a perfect modern fairy tale, sophisticated with a mint + pink + ivory palette & gold accents.
- How McKenzie had used royal carriages, tiaras and glass slippers to bring this theme to life.
- That gorgeous princess carriage cake (how cute are those mini glass slippers?)
- We love the pops of coral and pinks with that cloth tassel garland!
- TIP: Replicate dreamy details with tulle pom poms & gold glitter numbers/initial blocks!
- The classic Kate Spade design coming to life with stripes, sequins, gold glitter and glamorous details! Look out for the beautiful printables, adorable party favors & matching striped totes & dresses worn by the birthday girls & her friends!
- The beautiful table setting, adorned with polka dots, stripes & gold tableware
- TIP: Transform your party venue to coordinate with your theme with large, impactful decorations, in this case- themed table covers & runners in gold, black glitter & fuschia!
Head on to Sweetly Chic Events Blog to check out the lovely details!
What’s playing in my mind now is Rihanna’s “Shine bright like a diamond” with these gem-shaped desserts & garlands <3
- The different ways gems were incorporated- from 3D paper gem garlands, to diamond cookies, chocolate gem shards in macarons and angular dessert shots. So so so gorgeous & minimalist.
- What’s better than gems? Flowers of course! To add a pop of orange & coral to this beautiful pastel palette.
- TIP: Use washi tape or cut out strips of crepe paper/tissue paper & overlay them in a straight, angular, geometric fashion for a hassle-free backdrop or photobooth!
Ps. We’ll be posting 2x a week, so stay tuned for our next post!